Getting Investor Ready
A program for Startups looking to raise money from angel investors brought to you by: VANTEC and Tandem Innovation Group
Do you wonder if your Due Diligence Package/Data Room is ready for fundraising? Have you pitched to investors and are wondering why they haven’t committed yet? Do you wonder what investors are thinking when you share your valuation with them?
Wondering how to get funding? Looking for angel investment? Curious how to get financing for your company?
If your answer is “yes” to the above, this program might be for you!
Over the course of five months, three online workshops, two opportunities to pitch for funding, weekly work and progress calls with a Tandem Startup Contract CFO, you will get your Due Diligence organized and ready for investors to jump in. You’ll also learn about Start Up Grants that you may be eligible for.
Who is this program for?
- You are incorporated in BC
- You’re under $750K in annual revenue
- You’re looking for between $150K-$1.5M in investment in your company
- You have a team of 10 people or under
- You are doing something to make the world a better place
- Your company is EBC eligible
What you’re committing to
- Completing a preparation checklist before attending the workshop
- Working on your company for 10 to 12 hours per week
- Five workshops, monthly opportunities to practice your pitch, weekly work and progress calls with a Tandem Startup Contract CFO
- Coming prepared to roll up your sleeves, jump in and stay focused
What we are committing to
Real support in translating your business objectives into investor ready documents
- Executive Summary
- Business Model articulation
- Sales and Marketing plan
- Financial and Cash-flow forecasts
- Identify the right capital to obtain and or available to the startup
- Cap Table planning
- Term Sheet
- Connecting you with startup Legal advisory as needed
- Operational setup advisory
- Do-it-Yourself Data Room Checklist $250 – we provide a framework to be Investor Ready. Join our Slack community of Co-founders and attend our monthly Investor Ready Prep workshops.
- Need more than Do-It-Yourself? Apply to be paired with a Tandem Advisory team to work with you as your raise capital with no additional upfront cost. The value of services provided by ranges between $30,000-$50,000 +GST, which will be reinvested in the company for equity upon successful capital raise.
Apply Now for a free 1:1 consultation with a Tandem Adviser about what your next steps should be to become investor ready.
Application Deadline – May 15, 2020
If you have any questions about the program, drop us a line.Apply Now