Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies.
Some eligibility requirements:
- A consumer-facing, for-profit business
- Can be accessed by consumers or provides in-person services to consumers
- Has at least one employee (other than the owner)
- Must commit to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
Eligible businesses can leverage the grant to pay for the services of a digital advisor.
- The grant covers up to 90% of the eligible cost of retaining the services of a digital advisor, up to a maximum grant value of $15,000
- Businesses also have the opportunity to secure a 0% interest loan from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to facilitate the acquisition of new technology
- Applicants can leverage the help of talented post-secondary students and recent graduates through subsidized work placements.
Non-repayable grants up to $15,000 per project to support consulting, engagement or capital purchases that will directly connect or conclude a supplier relationship with a social procurement opportunity.
- Consulting support to submit a proposal or bid that could directly lead to a contract for the delivery of goods and services
- Design of a marketing or sales plan that has a specific market or purchase opportunity
- Legal fees for a joint venture or partnership agreement to meet a purchaser opportunity
- Purchase of equipment, inventory or other accommodation that will directly result in increased sales and social value outcomes
Canada, I., 2022. Grow Your Business Online | CDAP. [online] Ised-isde.canada.ca. Available at: <https://ised-isde.canada.ca/site/canada-digital-adoption-program/en/grow-your-business-online>
Canada, I., 2022. Boost Your Business Technology | CDAP. [online] Ised-isde.canada.ca. Available at: <https://ised-isde.canada.ca/site/canada-digital-adoption-program/en/boost-your-business-technology>
Buy Social Canada. 2022. Seal the Deal Fund | Buy Social Canada. [online] Available at: <https://www.buysocialcanada.com/services/seal-the-deal-fund/>